Habitat for Humanity GTA Privacy of Information Statement
- Habitat for Humanity GTA recognizes your right to privacy and pledges to protect it. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- When visiting our web site, our web server automatically logs (records) domain name and standard information about the operating system and web browser you are using, as provided by your web browser. This information is used for statistical purposes to help us manage our site, but it does not identify you in any way.
- We collect personal information about you only if you volunteer it in a survey and/or guest book and/or other "on site" registrations and/or make a donation. We may use this information to contact you for support purposes and to answer questions you submit to the site. All information is kept confidential.
- If you supply us with your mailing address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information about new programs and services or upcoming events.
- If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling us at the telephone numbers below or by writing to us at the address below. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will then remove your name from our confidential list.
- Donation information:
Habitat for Humanity GTA, through third party services; uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure the integrity and privacy of the personal and credit card information you provide when you make an online donation or register for an event.
- We maintain records of all contributions to Habitat for Humanity GTA. All information is kept private and confidential, stored in a secure location and accessible only by authorized staff.
- In the event of a discrepancy or error with your online transaction, please contact Kristin.Philpot@habitatgta.ca. Please include your name, telephone number and the date and amount of your transaction. Habitat for Humanity GTA is committed to ensuring all discrepancies are resolved within 15 business days. Donation refunds will be assessed on a case-by-case and in accordance to CRA guidelines. For more information, please call 416-755-7353 ext 237.
- For more information, please contact the Privacy Officer at email: email@example.com
Habitat for Humanity GTA
155 Bermondsey Road
Toronto, ON M4A 1X9